Come and watch the first sneak peeks into the actual video content of the course…
If the holiday season leaves you feeling a little scattered, you have come to the gathering-place. Come join a community of scattered-gathered hearts. Let’s slow down this season.
“Unfulfilled and fulfilled promise are related to each other, as are dawn and sunrise. Both are promise, and are in fact the same promise.” ~Karl Barth
Advent, in its simplest definition, means “to wait”. Each of us is waiting-with-an-ache for something; we are all waiting on a promise, on a dream to be fulfilled, waiting on a clean bill of health, a clear conscience, a mate, or a prodigal child to come home. To wait is to be human. To wait is to be. I want to unleash an army of women (and men) whose metric is grace. To wait is one thing – to wait with a well soul is THE one thing each of us needs most.
If you have ever wondered about the wonder of “Advent”, what it means, and who the season is for (hint: it isn’t just for the liturgical church!), this class is for you. If “the holidays” sometimes leave you feeling a little scattered, this class is for you. If your favorite thing to sketch or paint is faces, this class is for you. If your biggest nemesis is sketching or painting faces, this class is for you.
I’d love to invite you into a different experience this Advent. “The Women of Advent” offers four weeks of art instruction focused on sketching and painting the face. I will share some of my best tricks and tips with you! “The Women of Advent” also includes four weeks of soul-stirring devotional content, centered around the study of the four Old Testament women found in the genealogy of Christ.
All of it, art and devotional content, is designed to help you celebrate what I hope is the most meaningful Advent/Christmas season in recent memory.
So if the holiday season leaves you feeling a little scattered, you have come to the gathering-place. Come join a community of scattered-gathered hearts. Let’s slow down this season, and celebrate our Good…Great…Gathering God.
Come and watch the course trailer…
The registration price for this one week course (4+ hours of content) is $48.00. You will have LIFETIME ACCESS* to the videos. This class will go live on November 20, 2017.
If you have any questions about the course please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you in class!
If you are new to our creative network here are easy steps to get you started…
1. Register at jeanneoliver.ning.com (this is free).
2. Once your account is active you are able to take advantage of our free courses, series and even pay for courses.
3. Go to jeanneoliver.ning.com and along the top header click on “COURSES” and you will be able to view all three pages of online courses and free series.
4. To purchase a course please choose your course, click on the +join in the upper right hand corner, pay and you will be INSTANTLY in the classroom.
5. All videos can be found along the right hand side of the page under “COURSE CONTENT”.
6. All of our courses are pre-recorded so you can watch at your convenience. The best part is that you have lifetime* access on all new purchases! Pretty awesome if you ask me.
*As long as we manage the creative network
Share this Post