Join Nicki Lang on a journey into the satisfying delight of palette knife painting. From beginners to experienced painters, this class provides a wonderful opportunity to add a new set of tools to your box.
In this class, Nicki will share with you her favorite tools and materials to work with and teach you everything you need to know to create a texture filled landscape from a photo reference. Nicki will offer guidance in selecting a photo reference, choosing your tools, mixing your colors, then laying on the texture.
Techniques Taught in this Course
- Learn how to create marks and texture with a palette knife
- Capture nature around you and learn how to break down a photograph to be used in your art
- Create energy and movement within your works with simple tools
- See the world around you with fresh eyes
- Use different size tools for different effects
- Pull together your color palette