I MAY be a few days late for this!
It was my intention to open the giveaway the day Art of Home | Modern Simple Living began and then we have been so crazy busy with the new courses that I didn’t make it over here!
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
Better late than never and this is such a good giveaway!
I asked each of the teachers of Art of Home to share some of their favorite things that they use all of the time for home.
Guys! Seriously, have you looked below? Do you see what we are giving away?
This giveaway is our way to celebrate the new course, the heart behind it, the women that have signed up and the growth of our creative network.
We just want to celebrate and we hope you will join us!
What we are giving away:
* Paper Roll Holder and Kraft Paper
The winner of the Paper Roll Holder:
Cecilia Schilhab from her entry on Instagram.
* Cleaning supplies by Murchinson Hume
The winner of the cleaning supplies:
* Amber & Moss Candle
The winner of the candle:
* Boos Blocks
The winner of the Boos Block:
* Cup Rack
The winner of the cup rack:
* Immersion Blender
The winner of the immersion blender:
* Rustic Joyful Foods Cookbook
The winner of the cookbook:
* Staub Pot
The winner of the Staub Pot:
* Iron and Wine CD
The winner of the CD:
To enter the giveaway just leave a comment on this post telling us one thing you love about home.
For additional chances to win:
* Share this new course and giveaway on Facebook
* Share this new course on IG and tag @jeanneoliver #artofhome
* Follow us on Instagram
* Blog about the new course
Each time you do one of the above just come back here and let us know.
This giveaway will close on September 24, 2015 at 11:59 pm MST.
The winner will be announced on September 25th.
Thank you so much for sharing, taking courses, sharing your creative lives and allowing us to do what we love!
The registration price for this four week online course is $64.95. This course will begin on September 15, 2015 and you will have LIFETIME ACCESS* to the videos.
To read more about what you will learn in the course or to register please click HERE.
If you are new to our creative network here are easy steps to get you started…
1. Register at jeanneoliver.ning.com (this is free).
2. Once your account is active you are able to take advantage of our free courses, series and even pay for courses.
3. Go to jeanneoliver.ning.com and along the top header click on “COURSES” and you will be able to view all three pages of online courses and free series.
4. To purchase a course please choose your course, click on the +join in the upper right hand corner, pay and you will be INSTANTLY in the classroom.
5. All videos can be found along the right hand side of the page under “COURSE CONTENT”.
*as long as we manage this site
Share this Post