In this mini course we will be exploring color, scale, composition and texture to create a large abstract painting for your home. We are going BIG with this piece to inspire you to conquer fear, find joy in the process and to make a meaningful connection. I will share my own experiences with art and how reflection allows me to dig deep to uncover art that is honest & raw and intentional. We will use wood, basic house paint and some unexpected tools to craft this original work. In addition we will make a simple wood frame to complete the piece.
Come and watch the course trailer…
To read more or to register click HERE.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.
See you in class,
If you are new to our creative network here are easy steps to get you started…
1. Register at jeanneoliver.ning.com (this is free).
2. Once your account is active you are able to take advantage of our free courses, series and even pay for courses.
3. Go to jeanneoliver.ning.com and along the top header click on “COURSES” and you will be able to view all three pages of online courses and free series.
4. To purchase a course please choose your course, click on the +join in the upper right hand corner, pay and you will be INSTANTLY in the classroom.
5. All videos can be found along the right hand side of the page under “COURSE CONTENT”.
6. All of our courses are pre-recorded so you can watch at your convenience. The best part is that you have lifetime* access on all new purchases! Pretty awesome if you ask me.
*As long as we manage the creative network
Share this Post