Angie Redhead has a brand new course on our creative network and registration has just opened!
Join Angie for a one week online course all about painting figures in the style of the Old Masters.
Come and read a little more about Classical Figure Painting…
The Renaissance period is my most favorite time in art. In part due to advances in materials, renewed interest in the classics and availability of patrons, artists experienced a rebirth which
pushed their art to new depths. Figure painting was a common theme in this era and was a way to express stories of the past and present.
During this one week online class, we will create a group figure painting on canvas. I will take you through the process I’ve used when painting figures for murals, except in a smaller scale.
This class will cover: reference material resources, surface prep, sketching a classical figure outline, composition, the underpainting and painting the overlayers.
Please note that nude figure photos will be referenced online, and then they will be drawn and
To read more or to register for the early registration price of $29.99 click HERE.
This course will begin on September 1, 2015 and you will have LIFETIME ACCESS* to the videos.
If you are new to our creative network here are easy steps to get you started…
1. Register at jeanneoliver.ning.com (this is free).
2. Once your account is active you are able to take advantage of our free courses, series and even pay for courses.
3. Go to jeanneoliver.ning.com and along the top header click on “COURSES” and you will be able to view all three pages of online courses and free series.
4. To purchase a course please choose your course, click on the +join in the upper right hand corner, pay and you will be INSTANTLY in the classroom.
5. All videos can be found along the right hand side of the page under “COURSE CONTENT”.
*as long as we manage the site