Dainty Dioramas begins on Monday with Stephanie Rubiano! Registration is $48, 4+ hours of content and lifetime access! Shrink plastic! What are you waiting for? Course Community and Facebook Group is Open. Grab the Supply Sheet and get ready for Monday!
Watch The Course Trailer…
Presently, there is a white shrink plastic that you can print on with an inkjet printer. Mind. Blown. I feel it is an amazing art material that can be substituted in for many projects that have been fashioned from only paper in the past. Now you can produce small plastic pieces that have a strength and durability that make them easy to manipulate in assemblage projects like this one!
In this class you will learn:
-ways to prep your images for ideal shrinking results
-how to cut the plastic to achieve a nice finished product
-how to add color with pastels, inks, and paints aided by rubber stamps and stencils
-tips on successful shrinking methods
-how to line boxes with paper and fabric
-how to design and build environments within the boxes
-nifty ways to decorate the outside of your boxes
-how to pull it all together and finish it out.
It never gets old watching the plastic pieces shrink in the oven…even after forty (ahem) years! The process really is magical…let the kid running wild inside yourself come out and play!
“Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.”
-Vincent Van Gogh
The registration price for this 4+ Hour course is $48.00. The class will go live on Monday, May 21, 2018, @ 9 am MST.
To read more or to register for this course please click HERE.
If you have any questions about the course please contact here.
See you in class!
If this is your first course with us or you are a longtime member we want to share how easy it is to find out more, register, see the supply list and share with your friends.
1. Come and read all about the new course HERE.
2. If you think your friends would love this course we would be beyond honored to have you share the promo video. We have included all of the social media links under the video to make it easy. You can also directly share the course page. You do not have to be a member of this site to see what we have to offer! LOVE THIS!
3. We also have over 90 other courses and to see what we are offering you can go directly to jeanneoliver.com and then click on courses.
4. All of our courses are pre-recorded so you can watch at your convenience. The best part is that you have lifetime* access.
5. If you have any questions about the course please contact us here.
*As long as we manage the creative network
Share this Post