I love to travel, explore new parts of the world, try new foods, take in the local culture, take my time in an art museum and find the perfect place to create.
Creating art and traveling has helped me to grow as an artist in ways I could have never imaged.
Recently, one of my students was talking to a group of women and shared about my workshops. Her words made their way back to me and she later wrote to me how much my workshop meant to her and her creative process…
“Jeanne Oliver is not just an art teacher, she is an artist’s teacher. Jeanne doesn’t just show you how to replicate the beautiful art that she creates, she teaches you how to create your art as an artist. When retreating with or studying under Jeanne, her art is not your primary inspiration, her way of creation, her way of being as a living artist is. Learning to make art with Jeanne is learning to develop yourself as a uniquely gifted artist. Jeanne teaches the art of becoming an artist, that is most clearly her purpose and call.” -Cara
I have to tell you that when I read those words my hear was FULL because I have never just wanted to teach someone to make art just like me…I have wanted to help others to find their own way creatively and make art!
Your art can be writing, gardening, photography, decorating, storytelling, painting, cooking and the list goes on and on.
I am so excited to share that I have two very special art retreats that are coming up next year.
There is very limited space in both retreats!
Won’t you consider joining me next year and making time to connect with your creative self? It is one of the most priceless gifts I have ever given to myself.
The Living Studio Amsterdam
May 10-17, 2016
The Living Studio Along the Danube
A river cruise
October 6-16, 2016
Watch a short video to get a taste of our luxury yacht…
What is included in your 10 night/11 day stay
*This itinerary includes the land portion of exploring Prague for an additional $780
- 3 nights hotel in Prague at the InterContinental or Hilton Old Town (or similar), including daily buffet breakfast
- Transfer from Prague to the ship in Vilshofen
- 7 nights deluxe cruise accommodation in an outside stateroom
- Most staterooms offer French balconies or revolutionary Twin Balconies
- A sketchbook and portable studio with all of the art supplies you will need to make the Danube your Living Studio
- Art classes with Jeanne Oliver
- Daily creative prompts to inspire you to create in new ways while traveling
- Life enriching tours and excursions daily
- Entertainment on demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed Internet access, hit Hollywood movies, extensive music library and English language TV stations
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- Terry bathrobes and white-on-white plush bedding in all staterooms
- Fine dining with all meals included during your cruise
- Multiple dining venues on select vessels
- Free-flowing red & white wines from Europe’s great wine regions, beer & soft drinks with every lunch and dinner on board
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner & Captain’s Gala Dinner
- Special highlights including lectures, cooking demonstration, onboard music performances and piano music
- Bicycles to explore on your own & guided bicycle tours
- Services of professional Cruise Manager
- All English language on board in a non-smoking environment (smoking permitted only on the Sun Deck)
- Transfers between hotel and ship are included with the purchase of cruise and land package; airport transfers are included with the purchase of airfare from AmaWaterways
- All local taxes
*This does not include airfare
Join me: October 6-16, 2016 /October
In US dollars: Starting at $3767 per person / double occupancy
You can upgrade your cabin for a fee and also add on the land portion of exploring Prague for an additional $780.
The room included in this package is cabin E (there are only a few available at this time) for $3767.00 per person and you can upgrade your cabin to include more square footage and/or a balcony for prices ranging from $4,066.00-$6,966.00 per person. To view all cabins click HERE.
Deposit (non-refundable) due on contract signing $1,000
We will set up a payment schedule just for you
Final payment due May 12, 2016
If you are interested in The Living Studio | Danube River Cruise please email Jeanne Oliver at email@example.com to answer any questions and/or to place your deposit on this once in a lifetime art retreat.
Thank you for taking at a peek of two of my only art retreats that I will be teaching in 2016!
I hope you will join me and create with me as we explore in Amsterdam or along the Danube.
Both of them are a dream!
Share this Post