I am a gatherer. I gather vintage papers, photographs, leftover bits of my own work, words from magazines, color palettes that inspire, foraged finds and composition ideas wherever I can find them. I often use these gathered pieces in my new works but first they often find themselves layered on my studio wall. With simple artist’s tape I begin layering all of the little bits of beauty that I have found. This is how I document ideas, new classes, the palette and marks of a new piece of work and to bring my little collections together in a way that I can see clearer what I am being pulled toward.
In this course I will share my process of gathering inspiration, how I organize what I find beautiful, a printable mini workbook so you can document what you find beautiful through your five senses, the order in which I put inspiration boards together and how I use each one to guide intentions, our business and future creative work.
Together we will create an intentions board, future online course board and a board to inspire a new art series.
This course is for anyone that wants to use beauty, intention and visuals to stay intentional and focused in life and work.
Techniques Taught in this Course
- Exploring what you find beautiful through the five senses
- How to gather inspiration and create inspiration bundles
- Gathering a color palette for each board
- Creating marks and mini art pieces with paint, ink and more
- Creating marks with spray paint
- Easy and organic stencil making
- Creating wall murals and exploring the space you have
- How to use different surfaces for your boards
- How to narrow down inspiration
- The order I use to create each board
- How to use the boards to direct intentions, focus, goals, future work and a series of art
Come and Watch The Course Trailer
If this is your first course with us or you are a longtime member we want to share how easy it is to find out more, register, see the supply list and share with your friends.
1. Come and read all about the new course HERE.
2. If you think your friends would love this course we would be beyond honored to have you share the promo video. We have included all of the social media links under the video to make it easy. You can also directly share the course page. You do not have to be a member of this site to see what we have to offer! LOVE THIS!
3. We also have over 100 other courses and to see what we are offering you can go directly to jeanneoliver.com and then click on courses.
4. All of our courses are pre-recorded so you can watch at your convenience. The best part is that you have lifetime* access.
5. If you have any questions about the course please contact support here.
*As long as we manage the creative network
Share this Post