The prolific Kate Thompson is back on our creative network with a gorgeous new online course! We are the luckiest to be able to offer her talents, techniques and unique ideas to all of you! Kate is an exceptional teacher with out of the box techniques that help each one of us get out of our head and to create work that is all our own.
From Kate Thompson…
Do you love to paint flowers? How about portraits? I have created this course to paint the things I love to paint most. In this course we will be painting several types of flowers both in acrylics and watercolors. We will work on watercolor paper as well as stretched canvas. There are 4 complete projects and 1 mini project. There will be two portraits we paint with a floral headdress and floral dress. If you are new to portraits, you can do this class. I have outline templates for the faces as well as the flowers so that the main focus of the course is the painting. I do show my process of drawing and mapping out a face for all you students that want to draw. This was such a fun class to create and I look forward to creating with you!
Techniques Taught in this Course
-Portrait painting with flowers using watercolors and charcoal
-Abstract acrylic floral painting
-Watercolor floral painting
-Acrylic wet on wet floral painting
Come and Watch The Course Trailer
If this is your first course with us or you are a longtime member we want to share how easy it is to find out more, register, see the supply list and share with your friends.
1. Come and read all about the new course HERE.
2. If you think your friends would love this course we would be beyond honored to have you share the promo video. We have included all of the social media links under the video to make it easy. You can also directly share the course page. You do not have to be a member of this site to see what we have to offer! LOVE THIS!
3. We also have over 100 other courses and to see what we are offering you can go directly to jeanneoliver.com and then click on courses.
4. All of our courses are pre-recorded so you can watch at your convenience. The best part is that you have lifetime* access.
5. If you have any questions about the course please contact support here.
*As long as we manage the creative network
Share this Post