As you look at Angela’s beautiful work you will find yourself looking again and again and finding more details each time. Through sketching, paint and mixed media techniques Angela brings portraits to life in such sweet ways. Let her work draw you in through those eyes, flowing hair and attention to details.
From Angela Kennedy…
Learn to draw and paint a portrait with beautiful flowing hair. In this course you will learn to create a more detailed sketch which will enhance your watercolor painting. You will also be learning to add stamping, collage and extra details with colored pencil to your piece. You will be able to apply these techniques in your own art!
Techniques Taught in this Course
-Sketching with graphite
-Painting with watercolor.
-Masking and stamping
-Collaging over watercolor
-Detailing a painting with colored pencils and pens
Come and Watch The Course Trailer
If this is your first course with us or you are a longtime member we want to share how easy it is to find out more, register, see the supply list and share with your friends.
1. Come and read all about the new course HERE.
2. If you think your friends would love this course we would be beyond honored to have you share the promo video. We have included all of the social media links under the video to make it easy. You can also directly share the course page. You do not have to be a member of this site to see what we have to offer! LOVE THIS!
3. We also have over 100 other courses and to see what we are offering you can go directly to jeanneoliver.com and then click on courses.
4. All of our courses are pre-recorded so you can watch at your convenience. The best part is that you have lifetime* access.
5. If you have any questions about the course please contact support here.
*As long as we manage the creative network
Share this Post