One of the most popular classes on our creative network last year was Julie Johnson’s Scribble Art!
Julie is a born teacher and she provides rich content full of technique, inspiration and encouragement.
We are honored to have her back on our creative network teaching her newest online course…
In Julie’s words about her newest online workshop…
Making art sing is finding a melody that is unique to each one of us in our art.
We all have our own voice.
It’s time to find the confidence in the gracefulness of your lines and notes of yummy moments that turn into our focal points along with the success of values.
We will be using simple materials in order to really see the form and study the movement of the head and body and street scene, hands, and intuitive drawing. Most materials you probably already own, pencil, pen, stabilo marks-all pencil, charcoal, ink, gesso, eraser, paintbrush, q-tips, Art journal, Bristol paper. Add a couple new materials; vellum (is a versatile 90lb multi-purpose paper, semi transparent using the tooth side we will use ink and charcoal) and inktense pencils (waterbased) and that is all we need to make art that sings with your voice!!!
Looking forward to hearing all the different tones as we study values.
The registration price for this one week, lifetime* access course of $48.98. This course will begin on February 15, 2016.
To read more about what you will learn in the course or to register please click HERE.
If you are new to our creative network here are easy steps to get you started…
1. Register at jeanneoliver.ning.com (this is free).
2. Once your account is active you are able to take advantage of our free courses, series and even pay for courses.
3. Go to jeanneoliver.ning.com and along the top header click on “COURSES” and you will be able to view all three pages of online courses and free series.
4. To purchase a course please choose your course, click on the +join in the upper right hand corner, pay and you will be INSTANTLY in the classroom.
5. All videos can be found along the right hand side of the page under “COURSE CONTENT”.
*as long as we manage this site
Share this Post