For me summer is pool time, catching up on reading, coffee on the back porch, hiking, days in the yard and my art supplies with me wherever I go.
The best thing about a summer online course is that you can take moments to learn and then head out into YOUR world to create.
Summer is too wonderful to only give yourself creating time in your studio.
Advanced Hand Lettering with Jen Wagner JUST started this week.
As soon as you pay you are instantly in the course.
This course is $48, has 4+ hours of content, lifetime* access and all videos are pre-recorded so you can watch at your convenience.
Beginning June 20th.
A mash up of all of your favorite mixed media supplies will come together in the incredibly anticipated course Children of the Wild by Kate Thompson.
Kate will show you techniques and combinations of supplies that will have you looking at your tools in a whole new way!
This course is $46, has 4+ hours of content, lifetime* access and all videos are pre-recorded so you can watch at your convenience.
Children of the Wild Course Trailer
Beginning July 18th.
Everything about Wendy Brighbill’s palette and style is all about color, fun, freedom and expressing yourself.
I love Wendy’s story and how she found her creative path after a traumatic brain injury. As someone that has experience the side effects of a brain injury I know first hand how creating brings calm to my brain and life.
You will not want to miss Letting Go: An Exploration of Abstract Painting. This watercolor and abstract course will even bring in a bit of mixed media and stitching.
You still have a few days left to get the EARLY REGISTRATION price of $32 for this course. The price will go up on June 19th.
This course has 4+ hours of content, lifetime* access and all videos are pre-recorded so you can watch at your convenience.
Letting Go: An Exploration of Abstract Painting Course Trailer
Make creative time for yourself this summer, grab your best friend or include your child or grandchild!
Make creating a daily practice and bring your creativity with you wherever you go.
Summer is too amazing to keep your creative practicing just in the studio.
If you are new to our creative network here are easy steps to get you started…
1. Register at jeanneoliver.ning.com (this is free).
2. Once your account is active you are able to take advantage of our free courses, series and even pay for courses.
3. Go to jeanneoliver.ning.com and along the top header click on “COURSES” and you will be able to view all three pages of online courses and free series.
4. To purchase a course please choose your course, click on the +join in the upper right hand corner, pay and you will be INSTANTLY in the classroom.
5. All videos can be found along the right hand side of the page under “COURSE CONTENT”.
6. All of our courses are pre-recorded so you can watch at your convenience. The best part is that you have lifetime* access on all new purchases! Pretty awesome if you ask me.
*As long as we manage the creative network
Share this Post