The weather is finally starting to get warmer here in Colorado and the kids have been begging to go to the pool!
After the long hibernation of winter and the slow unveiling of white legs and such I thought it would be fun to share some of my day to day beauty favorites.
I would love to hear your favorites too!
- I only use natural deodorants. This can be tricky because some work incredible and others…not so much. Don’t give up though because the benefits are worth it!
2. When you have a little sun on your face it can make getting ready in the morning super easy and fast. Mascara and a little lip gloss and you are ready to go.
3. In the summer I am a sucker for anything that smells tropical! A few times a month I like to do an overnight treatment for my hair and it helps my hair to stay soft and healthy.
4. Morning, noon and night I love to spray rose water on my face. It is also amazing for setting your makeup.
5. If you ever get a blemish (I am sure you don’t) but IF you do you have to check this out. Even my kids steal this from me!
6. Beach Hair Don’t Care. Nothing beats beach waves and I promise you that spraying this over your hair and letting your hair air dry will give you ALMOST the same results.
7. My most favorite shower gel!
9. You know when you should probably wash your hair but your children tell you for the first time they they are supposed to be somewhere in 10 minutes. You can thank me later.
Here is to tan faces, days at the pool, catching up on my reading and no schedule!
Share this Post