I was recently tagged by Jen from City Farmhouse to share seven random things with you about myself.
I did one of these lists awhile ago with 25 items…I am running out of things to tell you guys.
OK…here we go.
1. I grew up in Illinois and I would move back in a second if it were not for the humidity, bugs and snow.
2. After three kids I am lucky if I don't wet my pants every time I workout….sorry…I told you it was getting harder to find things to tell you. I guess this is when I hope ex-boyfriends don't read my blog…if they were still wondering if I had been the one…I think I answered that for them.
3. I am computer challenged. That I have a blog is nothing short of a miracle! I have notes on how to upload photos and all other blog/website related things that I could need when my computer husband is not available. It is sad and pathetic!
4. I used to be a stripper…OK…I never was! I just thought that would spice things up a bit. The truth is I can talk to anyone…anywhere.
5. My dad has a real estate agency and he is a realtor. We would spend so many Sundays going through open houses. It was one of my favorite things to do…it still is. It is hard not to stop anytime I see an open house sign. I love getting a peek into another person's home.
6. Growing up I had wished that I was a brunette. I have always thought that dark hair is so stunning. Well, after my third baby and I couldn't fit into any of my clothes I thought it was a brilliant idea to go dark ….really dark. Not one of my best looks.
7. I love shoes. I really just love all fashion accessories. I just counted my shoes for you and I have 63 pairs. The scary thing is that I recently got rid of a ton.
There you have it.
Seven useless things you now know about me that is taking away precious space in your brain.
I want to hear seven random things about YOU!
If you play along let me know and I will link back to you.
Share this Post