I love learning about new products from other friends.
Nothing is better than hearing what people REALLY use and like.
Each year I do a beauty post with my favorite skincare and makeup products.
This will be a three part series where I will share my morning routine, makeup and nightly routine.
I would love your feedback and for you to share your favorite products too.
I know there are so many great skincare products but I use Aveda because I also get facials using their products every six weeks.
I really can see the difference in my skin when I take the time to get the facials and I also do their plant peels.
1. Aveda Brightening Cleanser. I have been using this cleanser for over a year to help with sunspots. Sun. Spots.
2. Murad Serum for..um..sunspots.
3. Aveda Brightening Correcting Serum. Crap…there is a really big theme going on here.
5. If I have a blemish (not that I ever have one) I use a little Burt’s Bees Herbal Blemish Stick under my makeup.
6. I love this stuff! Serious! Smashbox is awesome with the Photo Finish Primer. The green evens out any reds in your skin.
7. BB Cream. LOVE this stuff! I have been using it for over a year and swear by it.
8. Smashbox foundation. I found this on accident when I forgot ALL of my skincare and makeup on a trip. Who does that? Left the whole bag in my bathroom and had to buy new at the airport. Luckily, there was an amazing makeup store in the airport and I was so lucky to drop a ton of money on products I already had.
I know this may seem like a lot but I barely use much of each and I put it all on in a minute or two.
Come back tomorrow for my daily makeup routine.
See you then!
Remember that you can still take the survey HERE about my blog.
If you leave your email address you will be entered to win a $100 Anthro gift card:-)
Thank you to those that have taken the survey.
When we close the survey we will go in and read every. single. comment!
Thanks!! We always love your feedback.