It is a pretty sweet thing when the joy of the art matches the joy of the artist. If you have experienced the color, fun, freedom and play of seeing Andrea Garvey work, share her art and connect with her students you know for sure what I am talking about. We are thrilled to announce Andrea’s first online workshop on our creative network and we hope that this special course will be such a place of joy and play for you too!
“There are always flowers for those who want to see them” Henri Matisse
Andrea’s style is a combination of intuitive painting and realistic whimsy, creating colorful joy on any surface. In this class we will be painting a bouquet of florals on a canvas while Andrea takes us step by step through her creative process; building up rich layers, creating beautiful marks and color combinations.
Techniques Taught in this Course
-Using words + affirmations in your art
-Painting + dripping with acrylic inks
-Sketching + line drawing
-Mark making + brush techniques
-Playing with color combinations
-Study in floral drawing + painting
-Intuitive painting + layering
-Stenciling + dry brushing
Come and Watch The Course Trailer
If this is your first course with us or you are a longtime member we want to share how easy it is to find out more, register, see the supply list and share with your friends.
1. Come and read all about the new course HERE.
2. If you think your friends would love this course we would be beyond honored to have you share the promo video. We have included all of the social media links under the video to make it easy. You can also directly share the course page. You do not have to be a member of this site to see what we have to offer! LOVE THIS!
3. We also have over 100 other courses and to see what we are offering you can go directly to jeanneoliver.com and then click on courses.
4. All of our courses are pre-recorded so you can watch at your convenience. The best part is that you have lifetime* access.
5. If you have any questions about the course please contact support here.
*As long as we manage the creative network