When I think of Lucy Cooke’s work I instantly think of joyful play! Whether she is working in fabulous color or doing simple graphite sketches there is always whimsey and fun in whatever she is bringing to life. It is with pure joy for Lucy and her much needed artistic freedom that I announce that she is back on our creative network with a brand new online course!
From Lucy Cooke…
As artists, we love to collect art supplies. But sometimes, we hesitate to play with them, waiting for the perfect art project to come along.
For this class, we will shake off that hesitation, pull out the neglected art bins, and play with familiar art materials in unexpected ways. From the simple organic lines of pencil play, to getting creative with twigs and ink, we will be inspired to create art from our heart. We will play with a bit of everything in this class, using our stash of colored pencils, crayons, watercolor, ballpoint pens, charcoal, acrylic paint, embroidery thread, bits of cloth and buttons, and so much more!
This is all about curiosity and finding out what these supplies can do, if we just take the time to have fun and get a little messy!
Techniques Taught in this Course
– Sketching with pencil and pen
– Portraits made with ink and a variety of fun tools
– Adding color to your portraits in a creative way
– Stitching original fabric collages
– Portrait painting with acrylics on canvas
– Charcoal and gouache etched portraits
– Portraits with Sharpie markers, colored pencils, and pens
– Using charcoal and pastel in a loose way
– Carbon paper faces and figures with collage
Come and Watch The Course Trailer
If this is your first course with us or you are a longtime member we want to share how easy it is to find out more, register, see the supply list and share with your friends.
1. Come and read all about the new course HERE.
2. If you think your friends would love this course we would be beyond honored to have you share the promo video. We have included all of the social media links under the video to make it easy. You can also directly share the course page. You do not have to be a member of this site to see what we have to offer! LOVE THIS!
3. We also have over 100 other courses and to see what we are offering you can go directly to jeanneoliver.com and then click on courses.
4. All of our courses are pre-recorded so you can watch at your convenience. The best part is that you have lifetime* access.
5. If you have any questions about the course please contact support here.
*As long as we manage the creative network